Rachel Ray Nutrish Savory Bites, Nutrish Soup Bones Review and Giveaway!
Rachael Ray Nutrish has two new products, Nutrish Savory Bites and Nutrish Soup Bones available in stores now!
From the info we received with the treats:
Made with simple ingredients, Nutrish Soup Bones have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with none of the splintering or mess. There are no artificial colors and no meat by-products-just a tender, meaty center inside and a great taste your dog will love to gnaw on.
- Savory, long-lasting chews with a tender meaty center
- Highly Digestible with no splinterinor flavors
- No meat by-products, artificial colors or flavors
- Perfect for small, medium or large dogs
Rachel Ray Nutrish Savory Bites are hearty, soft and chewy morsels inspired by Rachael’s home-style recipes. Chock-full of savory, real meaty goodness dogs love, the combination of real beef or real chicken plus real veggies makes for a delicious taste your dog can’t resist.
- Real meat like chicken or beef is the #1 ingredient
- Made with delicious garden veggies you can see, like peas and carrots
- No corn, wheat, fillers or gluten
- No meat by-products
The girls were trying to open the bag and help themselves. Obviously, they really loved them.
You can purchase the treats at Walmart, Super Stop & Shop or find a retailer in your area here. The average retail price ranges from $2.99-$3.49. Rachael Ray is sponsoring a giveaway of one package each of Nutrish Savory Bites, Soup Bones and Mini Soup Bones. Enter below to win!
Short URL: http://www.tppc.tv/?p=8329